July 18th-21st – 4 days (exclusively for Circling the Sun members)
This is Nancy and Peter Mortifee’s new “home” centre in Indian Rock (Naramata), B.C.
Marga’s Studio is a gorgeous new retreat space that joins our existing home on the spectacular Okanagan Lake in the middle of BC’s Wine Country. Named after my beloved mother-in-law, Marga Mortifee, Marga’s studio was built as a family guest cottage and intimate retreat space. Together with the adjoining lake front property participants can enjoy our private beach for swimming, kayaking and cosy spots for contemplation.
Naramata is an easy 5 hour drive from Vancouver and 20 mins from the Penticton airport where pick up can be arranged.
Our Summer theme is “Embracing our Golden Selves” – Focusing on Creativity ~ art and nature
– Invoking the Celtic Goddess Brigit ~ Art, Creativity and Inspiration
What you can get out of this retreat:
• Creative time to work on your individual Four Season project
• Time to relax and rejuvenate in the sunshine, swim in warm lake water and a vigorous walk along the KVR
• Time to reflect on your Four Season experience, intentions and goals
• Delicious meals and fresh Okanagan produce