February 2nd/3rd, 2018 at UBC
- non residential
- Friday evening 7-9:30pm; Saturday 10am-5pm
Whether you’re feeling the urge to tackle some important stuck pieces in yourself or simply want to better understand what this “Mindfulness and Intimacy”work is all about, join Nancy for an evening and full day of journeying inwards in the company of other wonderful women on the path.
No previous retreat experience is necessary, only a desire to know yourself better and to learn ways to cultivate a deeper experience of self and relationship with others.
Both straight and LGBTQ women, singles or in couples are warmly welcomed.
Location: Nancy’s UBC home (directions given upon registration)
Easy access by transit; free street and visitor’s parking
What you can get out of this retreat:
• An opportunity to share your experience with other young women
looking for more “aliveness” less “stuckness”
• Take away tools to cultivate more intimacy with your spouse, children, parents and dear friends
• Effective language to help you establish clear and clean boundaries both with our intimates as well as in work and business
• How to celebrate your sexuality in your ever-changing and evolving life
• Learn how to use your voice in new and enlivening ways
• Participate in sacred rituals, deep sharing and storytelling
• Enjoy a nourishing and delicious potluck lunch made with love
• Have fun exploring new ways to access your creativity through movement, and emotional expression
Together we will engage in mindfulness practices, movement, emotional expression, voice work, personal and group processes.
Space is limited to 10 women so please let Nancy know right away if you want to join the group.
Cost: Sliding scale $75-100 plus a contribution to the potluck lunch Payments can be made by cheque, e-transfer by interact or cash. Between jobs and short on cash? Let’s talk about how to make it work for you….
Read more about Women’s Retreats