April 10th – 12th, 2015 at Marga’s Studio in Naramata
ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT! Come join us in the beautiful Okanagan!
Whether you’re feeling the urge to tackle some important stuck pieces in yourself or simply want to better understand what this “Mindfulness and Intimacy”work is all about, join Nancy for a spring weekend of journeying inwards in the company of other wonderful women on the path.
No previous retreat experience is necessary, only a desire to know yourself better and to learn ways to cultivate a deeper experience of self and relationship with others.
Both straight and LGBTQ women, singles or in couples are warmly welcomed.
Marga’s Studio is a place of peace and quiet away from the noise, distractions and pressures of the city, with magnificent views of Okanagan Lake, Chute Creek and surrounded by forest. Naramata is located 25 mins from Penticton, B.C. and 5 hours drive from the Lower Mainland.
Airport or bus pickup is available for those flying or busing into Penticton.
Together we will explore cultivating a strong sense of self, being in relationships, work and more.
What you can get out of this retreat:
• An opportunity to share your experience with other women
looking for more “aliveness” less “stuckness”
• Take away tools to cultivate more intimacy with your spouse, children, parents and dear friends
• Effective language to help you establish clear and clean boundaries both with our intimates as well as in work and business
• How to celebrate your sexuality in your ever-changing and evolving life
• Learn how to use your voice in new and enlivening ways
• Participate in sacred rituals, deep sharing and storytelling
• Enjoy nourishing and delicious meals made with love
• Have fun exploring new ways to access your creativity through movement, art and nature
The retreat schedule is Friday 6pm – Sunday at noon
Together we will engage in mindfulness practices, creative art, movement, emotional expression, voice work, personal and group processes and enjoy the extraordinary beauty of Okanagan Lake.
Accommodation is mostly shared.
Space is limited to 10 women so please let Nancy know right away if you want to join the group.
Cost: $375 – includes accommodation, all meals and art materials. Payments can be made by cheque, e-transfer by interact, Visa or MC (Payments made by credit card will include a 3.5 % service charge) Feel free to ask about my bursary funds and sliding scale.
Please don’t let tight finances keep you from doing your personal work… REGISTER NOW!
Read more about Women’s Retreats